The Snowball Press Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Snowball Press Forums

This is the Snowball Press Club Penguin Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you Play CP, VMK, TT, POTCO, and/or MS

Go down 
2 posters

Do you play CP, VMK, TT, and/or POTCO
I play Club Penguin
Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Vote_lcap33%Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
I play VMK
Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Vote_lcap17%Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
I play Toontown
Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Vote_lcap17%Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
I play POTCO, Pirates of the Carribean
Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Vote_lcap33%Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
I play MS, Maple Story
Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Vote_lcap0%Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Flanders
Good Idea Giver!
Flanders

Infractions Data
Infractions: 0
VIP Points:
Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Left_bar_bleue5/5Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Empty
PostSubject: Do you Play CP, VMK, TT, POTCO, and/or MS   Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:18 pm

I play CP often, TT alot, POTCO sometimes, and VMK rarely (I don't really get VMK). I don't play Maple Story anymore (It is not that safe, there are even people 34 years old!).

What do you play. Share your thoughts.

~Flanders Man

Last edited by Flanders on Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the option of "Maple Story")
Back to top Go down
Jmg11
Admin
Jmg11

Infractions Data
Infractions: None and I never will!
VIP Points:
Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you Play CP, VMK, TT, POTCO, and/or MS   Do you Play CP, VMK, TT,  POTCO, and/or MS EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:38 pm

I play CP and POTCO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ClubPenguinPlanet.net

Do you Play CP, VMK, TT, POTCO, and/or MS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Snowball Press Forums :: Important Things :: Forum News and Polls-
Jump to: